Thursday, August 11, 2011

I have been to the other side and back.
I have learned how keep my life on track.

I have experienced dark days and teary nights.
I wanted to see heavenly lights.

I felt like letting go.
I would tell God to take my soul.

He showed me signs that
told me it wasn't my time.

I am so thankful for the
love and support that is plentiful.

I am not done with this life.
I am going hang onto it with all my might.

Listen to me God as I now say,
you can take me when I am old and grey.


Tricia

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, Trish. Very thought provoking. Great visuals and lovely to have you aboard here! Next meeting - September 9th. Can you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment. I will try to make it on September 9th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see that will to live shining thru'.
    At times even that can be a tough thing for some.

    cheerz,

    ReplyDelete